Tuesday, December 4, 2007

NEW TOPIC: the wizard of oz

ok guys--this week's topic is the wizard of oz--your take on one of the main characters of the story--dorothy, the tin man, the scarecrow, the lion, glinda the good witch, the wicked witch, or oz himself--if you want to, the wicked witch's minions, i.e, one of her guards or a flying monkey would be ok, too--this'll be "due" next monday night, same as the last project--each week, we'll rotate and one of us will pick a topic, so hopefully everyone will get a chance to do something they want to do--have fun with this one--

3 comments:

JeremySaliba said...

COOL! i gotta start thinking of something now.......maybe a transvestite dorothy?

Jason Newhouse said...

Alright,
Kind of over done as far as redesigns. Seems like everyone has their version. I never even drawn any of the Oz characters so, I think it's a cool challenge. Sounds fun.I'm in.
I think I'll design a transvestite scarecrow. Heh?

Anonymous said...

transvestite dorothy? transvestite scarecrow? What version of the movie have you guys been watching?

I call the transvestite tinman (or tinwoman).