Monday, March 10, 2008

...by the POWER OF GREYSKULL...



you f***in' better believe it--so, as a kid, i loved he-man--so much so, that my parents would punish me by not letting me watch it--whereupon i would hold aloft my magic sword, and say "...yooooouuuuu're nooooot the booosssssss of meeeeeeeee......!!!"....and then i'd probably get spanked.....anyhow, i was trying to meld together some clone wars animated series with a little bruce timm--but i don't think it worked......psssst.........hey cartoon network.....wanna start up a new he-man series.....?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He-man is MOST DEFINITELY master of the universe. And you are MOST DEFINITELY probably homosexual now if you loved it too much.
I balanced it out by watching She-Ra as well. That's right I said it. I watched She-Ra. And Jem and the Holograms. You want to fight me?


great drawing. Id love to see a show in this style.

JeremySaliba said...

dude, fantastic idea. i could go for some more adventures of he-man vs skeletor- but would the new version have an orco in it?

Anonymous said...

I watched He-Man, but now years later I have a ton of questions, like, how the hell did Prince Adam hide that sword in his pink vest? And how gay is he? Pink vest with a white shirt? - Dude that screams Project Runway.

Great style, Seamus, very true to the original look, but way cleaner - definitely better than that remake by Cartoon Network.....they changed the sword, idiots. The color work is awesome, nice flat style.

Oh yeah, why the hell would He-Man share his secret with that fuck-up Orco? Honestly, the guy would be letting that slip with the two magic tricks he knows. And what the hell is Orco? An over grown sock puppet? A rejected Muppet?

Jason Newhouse said...

Ah Seamas,
Nice job buddy. Who doesn't like He-man. It was an awesome show. Maybe Josh is a little insecure with his sexuality, if he doesn't like He-man. I mean come on those muscles and that loin cloth, the....oh wait...yeah..never mind. Good job bud.